Healthy Feet Programme
Vets and claw trimmers interested in becoming Mobility Mentors should contact AHDB or enrol directly on a training workshop, currently being delivered through BCVA (for eligible vets, trimmers and consultants). Click here for news on future courses.
To monitor the uptake of the Healthy Feet Programme, in time all Healthy Feet Programme resources will be available through the AHDB website where downloads will be used to assess uptake. There will be no formal enrolment process or compilation of action plans through AHDB. Here are the links to the various resources useful for delivering the Healthy Feet Programme and Healthy Feet Lite.
- Leaflet introducing the Healthy Feet Programme
- The Mobility Mentor Guide to marketing the Healthy Feet Programme
- The full guide to the Healthy Feet Programme for Mobility Mentors
- The farmers guide to the Healthy Feet Programme
- The preliminary questionnaire
- The simple risk assessment checklists
In addition, the new